As the seasons change and summer gives way to fall, in the hills of Northern Kentucky, the foliage begins to burst into the colorful palette that the season brings. The landscape of The Inn at Oneonta, the outdoor wedding venue Northern Kentucky, is draped in a sea of yellows, oranges and reds providing the perfect pops of colors bringing elegance to the rustic display. The grounds will provide amazing photo ops in the natural beauty of woods and along the sprawling river banks.Combine this beauty with your favorite fall color choice for your wedding party and you are sure to capture colorful memories to last a lifetime.
Once the “I do’s” have been spoken and the union proclaimed, you can carry on the feeling of fall with a reception your family and friends will remember for years to come. Want to add a little more seasonal fun to the reception? Let’s bring on the fire pit and the party will be in full swing. You could even add some options to roast the marshmallows, hot dogs or maybe a fan favorite: S’mores!
Whatever you envision your wedding to be, the landscape is simply the beginning of endless possibilities at The Inn at Oneonta. Our grounds are available every year April – November for either one day or weekend rentals.
Included with these options:
• Use of Grounds from 2pm-midnight (One Day Option)
• Overnight Accommodations for up to 20 guests for 2 nights (Weekend Option)
• Choice of Two Ceremony Locations
• White Folding Chairs (Ceremony)
• High Peaked Cathedral Tent with Lights and Draping
• Mahogany Chiavari Chairs (Reception)
• 66 inch Round Dining Tables / Banquet Tables / Cocktail Tables
• Rehearsal Dinner Tables and Chairs(Weekend Option)
• Basic Set-Up
• Dedicated Captain
• Private Tasting
Looking for a place where rustic meets elegance to host your dream wedding? Look no further! Call and schedule your private tour of our grounds today (859)586-4201. We look forward to hearing from you. And, congratulations on your engagement!